Covid-19 PCR Test
Three types of covid-19 tests can tell if someone has a virus. These types are:
- Antibody test.
- LFTs (Lateral Flow Tests).
- PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) test.
PCR test is used to directly see the symptoms of the covid-19. The PCR test will be completed step by step.
- Firstly, by nasal swab, the respiratory material from the nose will be collected and then sealed in a tube.
- Secondly, genetic materials will be separated by experts from this respiratory material.
- Lastly, by doing procedures with PCR machines, and particular chemicals, experts can detect the signal as a positive test result.
Talk with us if anyone has symptoms of covid-19. The symptoms of covid-19 are shortness of breath, fever, cough, etc.