Asthma is a disease of the airways. It causes inflammation and makes the airways narrow. It is a chronic condition and patients suffering from asthma need constant care and medical attention. Usually, when asthma attack happens, a person feels difficulty breathing.
What Is Asthma?
Allergic Reaction Causes
The allergic reaction is an inflated reaction that a person feels and responds to when he comes in contact with certain stimuli. The stimuli may be substances like dust, pollen, or food allergy. They are commonly known as allergens and not very harmful to many people. There are many reasons for allergic reactions, such as:
- Airborne particles such as pollen, dirt on other substances
- Certain foods may induce such a reaction
- Medications, some medicines also cause such reactions
Some Tips on Preventing Breathing Problems
- According to WHO many diseases such as asthma are due to genetic weaknesses. Some are due to ecological factors like pollution that cause breathing problems.
- You can avoid breathing issues, but understanding the root causes of the problem can help you eliminate and reduce the frequency of such issues. Daily workouts along with a well-balanced diet can help you get better.
- If you are a smoker, then you have to quit and if possible try to avoid all tobacco products. Tobacco is harmful to the lungs and can worsen breathing problems.
- Try to avoid polluted areas and stay insider the house. Pollution can be determinantal for your health and breathing problems.
- Hygiene is important. Always wear clean clothes and keep your home as clean as possible.
- When you are handling any chemical, use gloves and use all precautionary measures.
Symptoms of Asthma
Asthma comes with many symptoms some of them are written below. Not everyone suffering from asthma has same symptoms different people undergoes from different indications.
- Airway blockage is the condition that describe the asthma patient. In normal condition, a person airway muscles are relaxed, but during asthma attack the muscle become more constricted. So, it become difficult for patient to breathe
- Inflammation adversely effects the lung of asthma patient. It causes the bronchial tube to become red. Therefore, asthma patient needs constant care.
- People suffering with asthma have sensitive airways. Whenever they are expose to any allergic stimuli the patient can have asthma attack.
In case your symptoms are getting worse, you should seek medical advice immediately:
- Breathing Profusely
- Fingernail colors begin to change
- Trouble breathing during hiking, or conversing
- Worsening of indications even after getting medicated